Subject: Re: Amiga4.0!!
From: "Chris Purdie" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Steve Bowie)
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 08:42:13 -0400

> I just rec'd my ,mail, and in it is a letter form NewTek dated Dec.28th.
> It states:
> 
> We are preparing to ship the final version of 4.0 Amiga Lightwave 3D.  As a
> current Lightwave owner, this is your last chance to upgrade.
> 
> Until January 12, 1995, you may purchase Lightwave 4.0 for the Amiga for
> $149.00 plus shipping.  After that the upgrade price goes to $498.00.
> 
> Blah, blah, (800)847-6111 to place the order.

I am a registered Toaster owner (LW 3.1), but I have never received any 
information on upgrading LW or anything like that. I as well am in 
Canada... what can I do to make sure that I get this? Preferably without 
having to call Tech Support! I have heard enough from everybody else about 
calling there!

As well, can I upgrade from v3.1 to v4.0 with the $149 upgrade (I assume 
$149 US)